Have you been crushing on a lady and been wandering what she could she really want? What her taste could be. What could attract you to her.
Then you are reading the right article:
- Be Good Looking: No lady would want to date a smelly guy. A guy with rough t-shirts, dusty shoes, body or mouth odor. Your neatness would first attract her. She would want to know you.
- High Sense of humor: Being intelligent is another thing that captivates ladies. Every lady would admire a guy with high level of intellect.
- Be Pursuant: Pursue her without the pressure. In other words, don’t try to ‘front’ or be cocky. Have a conversation first and show her you are interested beyond her appearance.
- Be Creative: You don’t have to blow your bank account to impress her. Think outside the box. Take her to the museum and zoo. Putting thought and originality lets her know that you really care about showing her the best in life and its allows you to experience each other across various situations.
- Be Attentive: Pay attention to the small details. Ask solid open-ended questions like ‘how’, ‘what’ and ‘why’. Shows that you care for everything about her. Show her you care with your body language and repeat some of the things she said to you. Ladies cares about the small stuffs, big time.
- Be Protective: Walk her to the car, go on a stroll with her, tell her you want to go to keep her safe. if you are an event and she needs to go the restroom, take her there and wait outside.
- Be Romantic: Plan ahead, what do you want your story to be like? You are the writer. When people ask where your first kiss was. You don’t want her to answer with the driveway or when you were drunk at party. My first kiss with Debby was at a cinema, we went to see a movie.
Finally, be yourself. There wouldn’t be much longevity if she’s fallen for a wrong persona, and why would you want that anyway? I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m not the coolest guy out there, so, I have fun in my dorkiness. There is no one else like you, so be confident when walking in truth, game isn’t necessary!